[LVEE-Talks] lvee 2020 - проводить ли, и как?

Daniil Baturin daniil at baturin.org
Mon May 25 13:55:51 +03 2020

On 5/25/20 5:48 PM, Andrzej Pietrasiewicz wrote:
> So I envision the presenter doing a talk live and a moderator
> collecting and aggregating questions from irc or whatever, and then the
> presenter answers the questions live (also streamed) just after their
> talk.

That's how I imagine a perfect online conference really. Unless the
audience is really big, it may not even need a moderator. It may also be
only semi-synchronous, with the speaker making a commitment to reply to
every comment within two hours or similar.

Being able to get an answer is the only real difference between a talk
and a normal video presentation/tutorial.